Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Interview with the Duke Of Zhou

Interviewer: Hello, How are you?
Duke: Great thank you. How about yourself?
Interviewer: Good. Thanks. How have you dealt with you brothers passing lately?
Duke: It has been quite hard. The people of China really adored my brother. He was an amazing leader. Our family has just been trying to take it one day at a time.
Interviewer: I have heard that you are becoming the new regent of the Zhou dynasty. What are some of your ideas about how you will rule China?
Duke: I am going to put the future of China and it's people first. I will also focus on education.
Interviewer: Do you believe that when Cheng you brother son becomes old enough to rule he will be ready?
Duke: Yes. He will be very well educated on the responsibilities he will have as he grows older. He will also have my support and advice when he needs it.
Interviewer: Thank for you time. Good luck!
Duke: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment